Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Listen to maroon 5







Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Maroon 5 is one of my favorite musicians. Especiallly, I love Adam's powerful and sexy voice. :)
I listened this song in a bus by chance after breaking up with my exboyfriend. I remember that It was very rainy and gloomy day. Although I liked rain, the day was pretty different than other days. Maybe I heard this song with a heavy heart. It made me look back about my good memories with him. I looked out the window of bus with listening this song. All kinds of thoughts and memories that I shared with him went through my mind like a movie. Befor I knew, I was in tear.
After that time I enjoyed listening this song but also this group's songs. It made me feel better and better. whenever It is rainy day, I 'd like to listen this song. Therefore,this song is very special to me.
If you had a hard time by breaking up , I recommend you to listen this song ~!!
Enjoy ~


8 comments:

  1. I also like the rethem of the song and also u have a very sad moment am sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Sena. Not enough people are writing about memories and thoughts while on a bus or train as the landscape floats by silently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome you were able to find a song that helped you through your break-up. I'm still looking for a song like that ;( "She will be loved " is my favorite track by these guys.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great Sena, I think few people can do what you did and that something I really admire! I have been in that situation too but honestly I was a total mess at that time. very good Sena!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that amazing? Only when you go thru experience, all love songs start to make sense. It is painful but I would not have it any other way. Do you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should have gone their concert last fall if you were in Chicago. All bad memory will become a good memory as time goes by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them too. This Love is one of my favorite songs. How long has it been since you guys broke up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm Sena I see that Maroon 5 brings you memories about your love life!! that's good because everyone has different experiences in life which is part of our life..now is part of you past and life goes on ;-)

    ReplyDelete